An Intra Oral Camera is a camera designed to be used in the mouth. This allows us to take digital pictures or videos of our patients mouths. Over the years, we’ve come to see that the biggest hurdle for patients to accept treatment is that they often do not understand their condition. With the Intra Oral Camera we find it much easier to help our patients understand and accept treatment. The camera helps us educate our patients better by allowing them to see what we see.
Direct-USB Intra-oral Video Camera
DEXcam 4 HD represents the newest edition to the DEXIS family of imaging tools to serve the dental community. Our intraoral camera is used for diagnosis, education, and collaboration. The images from DEXcam 4 HD are clear and highly detailed, the camera is also easy to use, reliable, and portable.
- 1.3-million pixel CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution images that remain clear and crisp
- Precision 7-element glass optical lens produces exceptional image quality and helps prevent image distortion
- Optimized to help ensure images maintain their natural color tones
- USB connection makes it a highly portable, plug-n-play camera
- Capture buttons featured on both sides to accomodate right and left handers
- A single press freezes the image; simply hold to save the image into the patient’s record
High quality imaging
- Live video display with freeze and capture capabilities
- Precision-ground glass optics virtually eliminate image distortion
- Slide switch focus mechanism allows viewing both intra-oral images (capture up to three teeth) and extra-oral images (smile, arch, and portrait) without a lens change
- State-of-the-art 4-LED lighting system